“Our company will deliver quality products and service that exceed our customer expectations”
Our values ensure that we are supportive and committed to being open, honest and appreciative, treating all with fairness consideration and respect.
We follow this by;
- Training and development for all staff
- Working with our Customers to meet their expectations and quality requirements, showing pride in our product range
- Continually developing our range of products with creative and innovative ideas
- Working towards obtaining purchases from sustainable sources
- Minimising waste and recycling wherever possible
- Scheduling delivery runs efficiently to reduce our carbon footprint
We want to make a difference in schools with our home-baked range
Our accreditation's are;
Certification to BRC Global Standards for Food safety - Grade AA.
BRC food safety accreditation commenced in 1998 and is widely recognised throughout the world with 14,000 certificated suppliers in over 100 countries. White's Bakery have been proud to have held this standard for the 12 years since its inception and holds the top level 'AA' grade which is attained following rigorous annual audit, providing customers with assurance of the safety, legality and quality of the products they purchase from White's Bakery.
- We are a registered supplier with YPO, who work with 13 local authorities. YPO is a leading public sector procurement organisation that supplies products and services to a wide range of customers including schools, local authorities, charities, emergency services, public sector and other businesses such as nurseries and care homes. This means ordering our home-baked items couldn’t be simpler. Together, we can use the framework to set up contracts between our brand and your organisation to create trust and help develop a relationship that works for both parties involved.