Please read carefully the following terms and conditions, they constitute a binding agreement between you and White's Bakery Ltd. By accessing the website or by using any of its services, you signify your acceptance to these terms and conditions. You must be at least 18 years of age to agree to and enter into this Agreement on your own behalf. When using our Site or purchasing a Product, you will be requested to check the box indicating you have read, understood and agreed to accept the following terms and conditions. You must be at least 18 years old to accept the Terms and Conditions for yourself or on behalf of your child or a child in your legal care. If you are accepting those Terms and Conditions on behalf of your child, please be aware that you are legally liable and fully responsible for his or her use of this Site.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice .We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time.
- Occasionally we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or to our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
- Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. Your purchase order will only be accepted once payment has been received in full by us and terms and conditions will become effective.
- The price to be paid will be as indicated on our Site except in cases of obvious error.
- Our prices exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due before completion of your order and can be checked on our Deliveries page. Deliveries will only be made Monday – Saturday and goods dispatched Monday – Friday within 5 days of your order being received.
- While every effort will be taken to achieve delivery date requested taking into account the dispatch period we will not be held responsible for delays within the postal service, due to strikes, Bank Holidays, or any other instance which may cause delays in postal services
- The Products will be at your risk from the time we deliver them to you.
- If upon delivery the product is damaged, different from the one you have ordered, or the order is incomplete, when you receive it, please notify us immediately for investigation, if found to be the case we will credit or refund your purchase or part thereof.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any complaint concerning any aspect of any product which is not raised by you within 24 hours of delivery being received.
- In the case of damaged goods you must retain the damaged Products and all packaging for inspection by us.
- We will have no liability to you for any indirect loss. Please state clearly your dispatched & delivery details in all communications to us.
- We will only provide a refund to the original credit card or pay pal account used for placing the online order. Legal ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you.
- Since taste is a very personal matter and subjective we cannot make refunds for products returned on the basis that the taste is simply not to your liking.
- We have made every effort to display the products as accurately as possible that appear on our Site and also to ensure that the colours on screen are as close as possible to the colours of the actual product. However, the colour of the actual product you see on your screen will depend on your monitor, your screen settings and resolution. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery and we cannot accept the return of any product because it does not match the colour you were expecting from viewing your screen display.
- We will not accept the return of any Products which have been purchased from any outlet other than this online Site. The provisions of this clause do not affect your statutory rights.
- We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time, for example, to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate personal information for us to complete your order. You acknowledge that all the details you provide to us for the purpose of selling and delivering Products to you are correct and that the credit card or Paypal account that you propose to use is your own or that of a third party who has given you full permission and authority to use it and that you or such third party have sufficient funds to meet the costs of Products ordered. We will not store your credit card details anywhere on the Site.
We will only use your Personal Data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011
- You may not copy or encourage others to attempt to copy or make use of any intellectual property appearing on www.whitesbakery.co.uk for any commercial use or in any manner which would constitute an infringement of our copyright.
- The computer, internet access and system operated by you and your ability to use the same may affect your ability to purchase any Products from our Site. You acknowledge and agree that any system requirements necessary to preview, and /or view and/or purchase any Products from our Site are your responsibility.
We have the right to withdraw any Product from the Site for any reason without notice to you and you agree that we will not be responsible for any loss, damage or cost as a result of such unavailability. Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased. We will not be liable for errors or omissions on the Site nor for loss or damage suffered by you as a result of any unavailability of the Site or by any use by you or reliance placed on the Site or its contents including any damage caused to your computer or otherwise howsoever, or any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of data.
We will not be liable to you for the failure of any equipment, data processing system or transmission link and will not be liable to you as a result of any down-time which may occur upon the Site.
The Site is provided “as is” and you acknowledge that despite our reasonable endeavours the Site may contain bugs, errors and other problems (including, but not by way of limitation) infection by viruses (despite anti-virus protections which may be incorporated) or anything else which may cause contamination or destruction of any sort that may cause system failures.
The intellectual property rights in the Website, including copyrights, trademarks, trade names, patents, trade secrets, work methods and processes, and any other right, are the sole property of White’s Bakery Ltd
These rights apply, among others, to any textual and non-textual information, including, images, graphic design, data and its processing, the Website’s computer code and any other detail concerning its operation.
You may not copy, duplicate, distribute, sell market and translate any information, including trademarks, images, pictures, texts and computer code from the Website, without receiving White’s Bakery Ltd explicit prior consent in writing.
Trademarks appearing on the Website (whether registered or not), the name of White’s Bakery Ltd and its trademarks as well as the Website’s Domain name – are the sole property of White’s Bakery Ltd
To the extent that in a particular circumstance any disclaimer or limitation on damages or liability set out in this Agreement is prohibited by any law which is applicable, then, instead of the provisions hereof in such particular circumstance, we shall be entitled to the maximum disclaimers and/or limitations on damages and liability available at law or in equity by such applicable law and in no event shall such damages or liability exceed ten pounds (£10).
The Products ordered are fresh and will remain edible until the best before date from dispatch date if kept by you at an ambient temperature in the box provided. Products placed in a fridge or a freezer or kept for a time longer than the shelf life are so kept at your own risk and we are not liable for any deterioration of the Products in these circumstances.
Third Party Rights
This Agreement is only for the benefit of you and us and no other person can claim a benefit from this Agreement by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 which Act shall not apply to this Agreement.
Law & Legal Notices
These Terms will be ruled by and construed in accordance with UK laws
You acknowledge that we may change the terms of this Agreement by posting a new Agreement on the Site. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to check the Site regularly to ascertain if changes have been made and your continued use of the Site after such a change will constitute your acceptance of the changes. By reading this Agreement and continuing to use this Site you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement which are available from every page of our website www.whitesbakery.co.uk